One span short

posted under by keLz
Their is something definitely going wrong in the Entertainment industry. I think they've reaching a point where they have saturated all their ideas. I mean there's no incentive to watch movies anymore. At least I have none.
I just finished watching transporter 3 and I must say; The story keeps getting old. Apart from being the sorriest title I've seen all month, I begun to ponder over what could have caused this. I mean, its obvious they aren't lacking in the funding area, and the availability of talented personnel couldn't be an issue so my question is What is it??

I mean the story was already stale, but heh .. ok, he's a transporter and does his job... fair enough, but the rapport between the characters seemed lacking and I noticed this very early in the movie. There 's just something I can't directly put a finger on, but the movie seems to be lacking the ultimate recipe which would have landed it to its deserved placement

0 comments

Make A Comment
top