What happened to Inspector Bediako?

posted under by keLz
I hate to admit it, but the Ghanaian Film industry begun taking a backward move a long time ago the reason which I still haven’t fully discovered. I mean, when I think of some of the movies I watched in my childhood and compare them to what’s currently screening, it’s no wonder the Nigerian Film market has snatched a major percentage of the market shares.
But this raises issues regarding the national affairs and not the entertainment industry alone. One of my favourite shows was Inspector Bediakor, It was screened every Saturday by a GTV program called “Time is Nafti”.
Inspector Bediako was a model detective who struck through thick and thin to bring justice and solve the case at hand. He managed to uncover all lies and remain against all odds in his quest for victory. He was a very iconic figure who all kids could look up to.
That show ended over 10years ago and in this period nothing even comes close to filling the role that he played today. I’m wondering whether the whole action genre has been completely rejected by the Ghanaian Film Industry. The availability of countless drama titles seems to sum it all up

2 comments

Make A Comment
top