The GLitch

posted under by Ghostdog

Here I sat. On my back, my face staring at the rough design decorated on these pale ceilings. Wondering how I got here. Am I Lost? Is this where am supposed to be?

I’ve heard hundreds of stories of people who are now older but who claimed to have had bigger goals when they were younger but couldn’t accomplish them. The paradox is they find themselves doing jobs they never even thought about. Would I end up like one of these, stuck at a pathetic day job giving a speech to other younger fellows about how I was soo full of life and ambition during my younger days but couldn’t accomplish much because of this or that?

           God, I hope not. But the reality is, it could happen to me. No matter how much I feel I know or whatever insight I think I may posses, I just as easily get lost in the system. I can loose my way in this nebulous labyrinth and be nothing more than a memory to those who knew me. And worse …. My greatest fear would come to be …(Living a normal life). Being just the other guy. Accomplishing nothing in this world.

Having a regular job, maybe a family, maybe that nice simple house by the street and be grateful for my occasional vacations, In the end, hope am alive for my kids graduation. The NORMAL Life.

          The reality is, I may not want this normal life, I may endowed with talents bizarre and unimaginable to the great minds of this world. And yet, all that could go to waste. Why?? Because of theGlitch. The glitch with the system, everybody could get lost in the illusion. The wrongful placement of individuals and talents. The origin of Chaos. The nature of human life. Only a greater force could correct all this. I’m but an insignificant glitch in the entire system.

0 comments

Make A Comment
top